2 January 2019 – The ITG technological center has started a selection process to recruit a professional for its office in A Coruña who will be responsible for front-end design, development and maintenance in IA, RA and IoT projects, working with Agiles and DevOps methods.
Send your CV to email@example.com
What can we offer you?
- Full-time contract and negotiable conditions according to the candidate’s skills.
- Working in a private technological center leading in IA, IoT and RA technologies where you will have to show your talent every day.
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers (civil, telecommunications, industrial, computer and aeronautical engineers as well as architects) where you will continue learning and bringing innovative solutions for critical problems in emerging sectors.
- Being part of our talent factory, applying research innovations to the market.
What we are looking for?
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Angular and Angular JS development.
- Teamwork skills, taking the initiative to suggest ideas.
- Eager to learn and improve.
Technology center of reference
The ITG is a private technology center located in the center of A Coruña, and is the leader in national and international projects with 25 years experience in R+D. Our mission, carried out by the staff at the ITG, is to improve the competitiveness of organizations through investigation and availability of professional services in communications, sensors, energy, environment, ITC and sustainable construction.
We offer professional development in multidisciplinary teams with highly qualified colleagues who take part in modern projects, in which we stand out. Self-realization is one of the most valued features by the ITG professionals, as a result of the adaptation of personal abilities on the challenges we face.
The ITG is a foundation 100% private and it is a Technology Center officially accredited by the Government. We are part of FEDIT, of which we currently hold chairmanship. FEDIT groups 34 technology centers with 3,341 employees and 13,000 clients.